"You told me I was in for a wild ride and WOW, you were so right! I don't know how you did what you did and really I don't care. The result was more than I could have asked for!! Because of you my life is back on track, better than ever. I met my soul mate and now have my first child on the way. I am in awe of this experience and I know it never could have happened without you. Thank you so so much!" -Maria W.
Marabout Spiritual Healing performed by Avalaura Beharry is rooted in the West African healing art of Marabout. Traditionally Marabout has been practiced in many countries in Africa and has spread to other parts of the world including India, China, Pakistan and now the United States.
Avalaura is one of the few practitioners who knows and practices this highly guarded, sacred healing art in the United States. Marabout is a highly effective method of healing that allows the practitioner to work directly with the highest spiritual beings on behalf of the person receiving the healing. This allows for permanent results achievable for the person’s highest good.
Through spirit, Avalaura is able to assist you in:
- Eliminate disease (including those considered to be incurable by Western Medicine)
- Eliminate drug addictions
- Solve legal problems including court cases, reducing or eliminating prison sentences
- Remove spiritual entities from ones home or person
- Help individuals attract and maintain healthy relationships with their soul mates
- Help individuals attract wealth and abundance
- Help individuals access and use spiritual gifts and abilities to improve your life and others
- and much more!
There is no limit to what can be done through spiritual healing!
The first step in spiritual healing requires a reading to access the information necessary to begin the healing process. After the reading, a specific course of action will be designed to meet your individual needs. Once you agree to the plan, the spiritual work begins.
The initial cost of $397 consists of an initial consultation, a spiritual reading and a follow-up session to discuss the information gathered and proposed course of action. Consultations and follow-up sessions can be done in person or via phone or Skype.